Saturday 29 June 2013

REVIEW

review
june month

After seeing Lana Del Ray wearing a flower crown I am so happy that i invested in one extremely similar! This headband i purchased from Crown and Glory for just under twenty pounds which i suppose is slightly pricey for a headband but then again they are handmade. The quality of them is outstanding and the packaging the crown came in was just so pretty even with its own little bag! I do believe Gabriela Aplin was seen wearing the exact one, I think this is is the ideal a statement piece for summer, personally i chose black as i do prefer the monochrome/grungy look so it would match the majority of items in my wardrobe although if you was looking for something not as dull they have such a large variety of colours and styles! It simply looks great if you're going for the festival; look either with high waisted shorts and wellies or long maxi dresses i think they just add a little extra to an outfit. I ordered mine Tuesday night and chose fast track delivery and just as well it arrived Thursday morning! I'll be sure to keep my eye out on Crown and Glory for any other hair accessories as i would most certainly purchase from here again!


Hatty x
SOURCE: MY OWN




No comments:

Post a Comment